Waterstock Golf Club is open.
We do ask that you take note of the following changes and procedures during this first phase of reopening. These guidelines will be under constant review and will be updated, as necessary.
Most importantly, please do not come to the course if you have had any symptoms of Covid-19 within the last 14 days or if you have come into contact with someone that has either.
If we feel that an individual is displaying signs or is considered a risk, we may ask you to return home. This is critical for everyone’s safety and well-being.
All tee times must be pre-booked.
Online booking is not allowed.
Tee times can be booked via the Pro Shop (01844 338093).
Online booking will be reintroduced shortly.
Play can be:
Do not just turn up for a tee time, you must pre-book.
Aim to arrive 15 minutes before your booked tee time, as you may have to queue. Please remain in your car prior to this.
Please park sensibly to allow social distancing.
The changing rooms will be open but only for toilet and hand washing use so please change footwear at your car.
There is a one-way system in place.
Entry is via the main entrance corridor.
The Pro Shop will be open but strict social distancing is in place.
Only 2 golfers are allowed in the Pro Shop at a time.
2m marking are in place to allow social distancing whilst queuing.
All golfers must check-in into the Pro Shop, even if you are using the Practice Area.
Payments can be cash, contactless or through the card machine.
Drinks, snacks and other essential items will be available for purchase but not retail items.
The clubhouse will be closed.
Buggies will be available for hire – single use only, other than same household sharing.
· Social Distancing must always be observed.
· Tee times will be at 10-minute intervals.
· The putting green will be open but with no flagsticks.
· Do not proceed to the tee until the group ahead of you have clearly left the tee.
· Ready golf at all times – so long as it is safe to play.
· Please give consideration to our Greenkeepers
· Do not touch or remove the flag.
· Cups will be fitted in such a way as to minimise contact.
· Rakes have been removed therefore please smooth over bunkers as best as possible with your foot or club after use.
· Ball washers are out of use.
· You should only pick your own golf ball up.
· Do not share any equipment, such as golf clubs and range finders.
· Do not shake hands before or after your game.
At the End of Your Round
· Leave the course to the left of the Pro Shop past the gentlemen’s changing rooms
· Wash your hands thoroughly as soon as you leave the course.
· Leave the course straight away. Groups or congregations must be avoided.
The Driving Range is open.
Tokens and baskets will be available from the Pro Shop, sanitised daily.
Range balls will be cleaned as normal, so please exercise caution when handling them.
Play Safe Stay Safe